Suffering from dry mouth can lead to severe damage and various issues with your oral health. When your body cannot produce enough saliva, tooth decay and gum disease often follow,...
Welcome to our new website! As we pride ourselves on having a dental practice with the most cutting-edge technology, we had to ensure our web presence reflected that. This website will act as a portal between our practice and our patients. If you’re curious about treatments available to you, specific brands offered at our practice, or the type of care you can expect to receive at Hoffman Dental, this will prove to be a valuable resource. Get familiar with your dental care providers to feel more enthusiastic about your dental care!
Dental Treatments and Specialties at Hoffman Dental Care
We offer comprehensive general dentistry, family dentistry, and restorative dentistry. Below, we’ve listed a few of our specialties so that patients may get a clear idea of what sets us apart.
- Periodontal Treatment – We will work with you from the onset of gingivitis to the return of health. Periodontal disease requires swift and thorough action to be properly treated, and we will work tirelessly to remove disease from your gum line.
- Dental Implants – Replacing your missing teeth has never been more secure than with dental implants. These tooth root replacements provide stable foundations for accompanying restorations, anchoring them to your gums. They’ll look and feel so natural.
- Botox & Juvederm – Facial enhancements smooth years’ worth of wrinkles from your face in a single appointment. There will be no downtime – only a joyful return to your daily activities.
- Restorative Dentistry – With restorations ranging from single-appointment CEREC crowns to Avadent dentures, we are able to rebuild your teeth beautifully and securely.
- Pediatric Dentistry – Children require special attention, and our gentle staff is able to deliver dentistry that doesn’t cause anxiety. We’ll help your kids build positive dental attitudes for life.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – We’re prepare to remake your smile, whether by means of porcelain LUMINEERS or the subtle straightening power of Invisalign.
Getting Excited about Your Dental Care
Any questions or comments for our staff? Simply give us a call at (547) 876-2345, or contact us online. Our staff is ready to help!